Thursday 20 June 2013

MIRRORS

Playlist: Poppity Pop 


I've finished all my exams! *victory dance* Seriously, I feel so relieved and at ease at the moment. However, I'm pretty sure I bombed out on my exams. So I'm genuinely unhappy about that and disappointed with myself. I can't really do much about it now but hopefully I remember this feeling for the upcoming semester so I can stay motivated and work my butt off.

As usual, I have so many goals and aspirations but I'm always holding back because of some lame excuse I make for myself. But no more. I'm slightly proud of myself and taking baby steps into achieving my goals. First, I booked my own flights and wrote my first cheque recently! I know, not something to really celebrate, but baby steps haha. Also, I've been purchasing items I've had my eyes on. Okay, it is a tiny bit far-fetched to consider retail therapy as achieving a goal. But.. I've been pining after the Fuji Instax for literally years. Since high school, to put it into perspective. So, I'm kind of excited that I finally took the plunge and committed to buying it... with a cute pink leather case ;) Cannot wait to get my tiny hands on that beauty. Also, I bought some cosmetic products I wanted to experiment with. I've always skirted around with the idea of starting to use make up but never really did. But now that my dark circles have reached the point of atrociousness, I kind of have to use make up for fear of looking like a zombie and being a human repellent. Anyways, I'm only going to use some under eye concealer if I can get the hang of it... I am hopeless at all this make up stuff, sigh. Anyways, with the upcoming mini-break and my lovely 11am starts next semester, I can get back into wearing my contacts! I've missed those babies <3 I prefer the look of contacts, but this semester, I needed my naps on the train because of my overkill timetable.

I know I say this every time but I'm really looking forward to having a better balance next semester. I'm planning to pick up taekwondo because I've wanted to since ... early high school days. So I'm finally going to get with it because otherwise I'll never learn. I'm also thinking of playing squash at uni because I've always liked squash but don't play. I'm also planning to start gymming and getting fitter because I'm becoming increasingly frustrated with my body and certain problem areas so I'm going to have to start getting into shape because I won't be able to when I'm overseas. Which brings me to the big badass news. I am going on exchange with AIESEC. Holy crapolaaaaaaa. Biggest step out of my comfort zone ever. I'm so friggin excited though because that means I'll be overseas at the end of the year during summer break and get this - I'll be in Europe; after the exchange program I'll probably end up travelling AND am planning to spend my 21st overseas. How goddamn awesome would that be? I can't even believe all this is happening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...